Sunday, June 17, 2018

KY Warming Liquid Review

Please note that I recently got to try this product out for free and this is an honest review based on my experience.

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO PURCHASE


KY WARMING LIQUID CAN ADD SOME FIRE TO YOUR LOVE LIFE! FEEL THE INTENSE WARMING SENSATION WITHOUT THE BURN!

I wasn't sure how I was going to feel when I got to try the KY warming liquid. My experience with other warming liquids has always been a mixed experience. There are some store brands that don't offer the same quality that KY does. A lot of times that may be fine for normal lubricants, but for specialty lubes it creates some issues. The common issue I've come across with other lubricants is that overly greasy and downright nasty sticky feeling that both feels gross for hours, smells, and nearly impossible to wash off. 

THE GOOD NEWS IS!!!!
This product is different. That disgusting greasy feeling that I mentioned is absent with this lubricant. That is the very first plus to this product. The other is that warming sensation. Don't expect this warming sensation to last for hours on end. From what I can tell and I don't know the science behind it but this is supposed to last for a few minutes. I am not sure if the friction is supposed to intensify the feeling but for a few minutes I believe that is what is happening. The only downside is that it is a few minutes. I think with the way this product is intended to be used, I do not think it was meant for feeling hours of long warming sensation. I am sure that would lead to an unpleasant feeling after a while. I'll end this on a high note here. The other major plus to this product is that the warming sensation has a slight tingle to it but it doesn't burn. You won't feel like you are on fire as if you accidentally put icy hot on.. PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT! That will burn and not feel good at all! You get a fun warming sensation that lasts for a few minutes and spices up what otherwise may have been a dull activity without it. 

I'd give it a 3.5 out of 5 stars
★★★✬☆

No comments:

Post a Comment