Sunday, July 8, 2018

Exciting New Content Coming Soon!

As this blog grows and evolves I wanted to share with you guys what I am planning to do.
Product reviews are a big part of this blog. That will continue to happen as I get to try out more brands or box subscriptions and things of that sort. My voice acting projects will also continue to be highlighted when I find the projects I participate in are finished. I am currently in the middle of recording lines for 3 different series. All of which will be online at some point. Most of them are collaborations with newer content creators. We are all trying to improve our skill after all.

Other things I am going to be adding to this blog in some form.

TOP 10 LISTS!!
I know people love top 10 lists and I have been thinking about this for a while. I keep watching these videos and thinking of lists they are missing or ways I could make the lists a little better. Working on researching the first few now and may have one of those up soon.

Golden Girls Fan Theories
This may expand to other tv shows in the near future but I love discussing and coming up with my own fan theories. The purpose of this will be more focused on the show's many inconsistencies and how they can possibly be explained with a few fan theories.

MORE GAMING
I'll be a regular member of the GamerJesters podcast going forward. We are currently working on a new setup that will look like a more professional style podcast. We will try to be doing these on the regular basis. I will mostly be the Nintendo guy.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE
There is still some more things that I haven't covered but these here are the near future. One of the things I am thinking of is coming up with some sort of name to reflect the mixture of things my blog is about. I mean  don't even have to change the name. Look at sites like Perez Hilton. He's focused on celebrity gossip and entertainment and he just used his name. So maybe a name change isn't even needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment