Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Crowdtap a survey type site that I actually like!

I don't remember how I came across CROWDTAP but I'm glad I did. For those of you that aren't familar with Crowdtap this is how they describe themselves

Crowdtap is a community of people who come to discover and try products from popular brands, create content, and spread the word with their friends. On Crowdtap, you’ll have the opportunity to:
  • Explore and test products
  • Share feedback and influence products and initiatives from major brands
  • Share your opinions and experiences with our community
  • Earn points (and redeem for rewards!)
They deliver on the majority of those points and it is a fun time. The most common thing you will see on crowdtap is multiple choice 1 question style surveys. They are usually worth about 3 points each. I usually end up seeing between 20 and 30 of these ad day. It may not seem like much but it adds up quickly. The next most common thing you will see if the OPEN ENDED STYLE questions. These are still usually 1 or 2 questions and worth around 20 points. You don't see them as often but you may get between 1 and 5 a day. On a few rare occasions there are focus group style questions. Those are a bit longer. They may have between 10 and 20 questions but they usually give around 100 or 200 points when you complete them. On occasion you do get a few surveys that qualify you for a potential sampling opportunity. The amount of points that they reward very and for leaving some honest feedback you get to keep whatever the product it is they send you..  I recently got to try out a few Lysol branded products. As with many of the sampling type of sites the opportunities you get to sample products is not very often. 

WHAT ABOUT THE REWARDS?
One thing I hate about most survey sites is the rewards take way too long to get and have such high point values. I actually feel like Crowdtap is a bit more generous in that regard. It didn't take me long at all to earn enough points to cash out for a $10 Playstation giftcard. They recently changed their rewards. In the past you automatically got a $5 amazon card for every 1000 points you earned. Now they have multiple values as far as giftcards and a few different ones to choose from. The downside is now your points are only good for a year after you earn them. So it is best to keep track of when you earned your first few points if you have a particular reward in mind.

The site has gone through a lot of changes recently and there is even an app on the way as well as personal referral codes coming out according to a recent social media post they made.

It took me less than a month to earn enough points to get my 2000 points required for my Playstation card. I am not sure if that is a normal occurrence or I just had an influx of opportunity. Either way I feel crowdtap is one of the more rewarding Survey style sites. If you aren't already using it then put it on your radar!

This is small preview of the common multiple choice questions. I had already answered a few so I could be over 2000 points to get my reward.

Some of the virtual gift cards you can choose from

Redemption was easy. You just confirm and they send to your email and within a couple of hours you have your giftcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment